In recent years, there has been increased legislative importance has been placed on the care of the environment. Healy O’Connor Solicitors LLP provide legal advice to both businesses and individuals on environmental issues dealing with;
- Emissions Trading
- Defending prosecutions
- Dealing with regulatory and compliance issues
- Environmental due diligence
- Environmental Liability
- Drafting and reviewing environmental warranties
- Negotiating indemnities and disclosures
- Waste licences and contracts
- Waste Management
In addition, we provide legal advice on all planning issues to include appeals, oral hearings, compulsory purchase orders and judicial review.
We have extensive experience in the defence of environmental, planning, and health and safety criminal prosecutions. We also advise on negligence, nuisance and trespass claims concerning environmental issues such as noise, smell and licence breaches.