Protecting your Interests
Healy O’Connor Solicitors LLP have a rapidly expanding commercial or company law department.
- We advise companies from the start up phase right through to winding up
- We advise in the fast growth areas of gaming and software and in the areas of intellectual property
- We assist companies in the debt recovery and corporate recovery phases of the business cycle
- We advise business owners from inception from whether they should incorporate the franchise or whether they should become a sole trader
- We advise them in the growth phase through mergers and acquisitions, HR and employment issues
- Commercial property, from taking out a short term lease to a long term lease to acquiring commercial property
Healy O’Connor Solicitors LLP have special expertise in advising financial institutions especially the Credit Union sector. We provide security reviews and advise accountants who appoint us to carry out specialised and niche work.
We act as liquidators and advise companies going through liquidations. We advise directors in relation to their obligations under the Companies Acts and work with companies and assist them in the recovery phase.