Healy O'Connor

Change of Name by Deed Poll – Red FM with Victor Barry

Just to recap the advice on how to change your name by deed poll I gave on Victors Show this morning: 1. If not using a solicitor get the deed paper (Judicature) in a legal stationers first. 2. Then go to Judgments Section of the Central Office of the High Court (in the Four Courts in […]